Monday, May 7, 2012

Introductory Post!

Hi everyone! My name is Tori Forte, and this is my new nail blog. I will be making new posts soon, but in the meantime here's a little bit about me. I am 25 years old and live in the desert. I very recently became interested in nail polish after I discovered some very cool nail art on Pinterest. I've built up a decent collection of polishes over the years, and have been experimenting with designs and techniques for a couple of months. I used to bite my nails and chew/pick at my cuticles and my nails always looked horrible. Painting my nails has been a fun and creative way to keep myself from biting. The air is dry and hot out here in Arizona, and my hands tend to be pretty dry naturally, so I am currently working on getting my cuticles up to scratch. My polish isn't perfect yet, but I'm excited to improve as I practice and make fun posts for you guys! I am also interested in Frankenpolish, though I don't own any yet. This is something I want to start experimenting with soon! I am hoping to get a mani post up maybe tonight, so stay tuned and thanks for visiting!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment